July 2, 2012

Photoshoot and Margaritas

Today was a photoshoot for my interview thing. At first we went on a cliff to take pictures for the magazine. The photographer was very good and knew what to do. She had good ideas for the photos and gave good directions. I have always taken a photo where all my hair is spread around my head – and now we did. Then we continued taking photos on the cliff and I have always wanted a professional photographer to take photos of me in general so it was a perfect situation and I was in no hurry at all. She also made me dive into a flower bush and in the forest. It was great.

But when the sun started to set the mosquitos came in like a plague. They were all over me when I tried to calm myself for the photos, standing in a flower bush while I was being eaten alive. I couldn’t believe how they got through even my thick black pantyhose. I was so eaten up at the end of the photoshoot but oh my god it was sooo worth it (for what I had seen from the photos taken). The photographer said that I would get the photos myself approximately at the end of this month... I can
’t wait. And the interview is coming out on this Fall.

The rest of the night went by making Frozen Strawberry Margaritas and listening good music.

Here’s what you got to do:
Frozen Strawberry Margarita

2 cl Tequila
2 cl Triple Sec (or Cointreau)

1/2-1 (1-2 cl) lime juice
5-6 frozen strawberries

1. Pour the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the contents into a chilled margarita glass and garnish with a fresh slice of strawberry or lime.

Simple as that! And put on some good music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter