April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

I don’t know why, but Easter is one of the ”holidays” I wait the most! I guess all the good childhood memories about egg hunting and eating candy until I felt sick, comes into my head.


We planted some grass for our cats way before Easter – Tiny couldn’t care less but Lara was crazy about it, even before it started to grow... Oh, the joy when she finally got to it! This is just one way of showing how diverse and different cats can be!


Like during all holidays and days alike, I like to bake and make food.


I baked vegan peach-quark buns – something I’ve had in mind for a long time, but I had never baked before. And they turned out perfect! I couldn’t have been happier!


For dinner I made my traditional Easter seitan roast with spicy oven-roasted vegetables. The picture isn’t the best, but at least there’s a picture...

I hope you have had a great Easter and you’ve eaten yourselves as full as I have, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter