August 4, 2011

Let's get this blog started! (..?)

I have wanted to make a blog for quite some time now actually. So, this one night I made it, but after that found myself sitting on the computer staring at the screen, trying to figure out a name for it and I came out absolutely nothing. And every "bright" idea for a name was already taken (just my luck). But then after killing some time and my already non-existing brain cells, I figured out a name. The next step was modify its outfit something more to look at that just black blackness with not-yet-written posts. This just something to get started with, I will make it better in time. Promise.

Last night I was trying to make a decent header and just something on the background so there would be something to catch the eye - and what's better than stripes? It's still dark, but I like dark.

Now I just need to figure out what to write about. But as you see how much text (a lot of it pretty pointless) I can manage to write about so simple subject, for my idea was just to tell that this is my blog and say hello.

You are more than welcome to read my blog and feel free to comment or ask something if you feel to! :)


* * *
This english thing may frustrate someone at some point, but I decided to write in english because internet is global and english is spoken in so many countries and it's like me bumping into a blog which is French and if someone English-speaking bumps into my blog and if it's written in Finnish language, then for them, it's like French to me. I hope you know what I mean... Main points, 1. I'm not trying to prove I'm somehow better than someone else by writing in english and 2. there will be grammatical errors here and there (for sure), but don't let it ruin your day. <3


With love, tea and cyanide,
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter