October 21, 2011

Halloween is coming

Halloween is just around the corner. In many year I've been thinking I should dress up but the whole idea then has flatten down somehow... I have had this plan to dress up but the next problem was what should I dress? Gore bloody nurse always seem to work on people but then it came to me that it would be cool to dress up like Natalie Portman as the Black Swan in the movie "Black Swan" - black tutu and all.

I looked up for some photos from her outfit and makeup:




Let's see will it happen this year. Now I'm amusing myself with baby halloween costumes. I accidentally found them I'm not keen on babies or children in general but this is just so fucking hilarious. Not that cute but just so very hilarious.

Lobster Costume
Banana Bunting Costume

St. Bernard Dog Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter