July 25, 2012

Diving into the Dark Night

Nights are so very dark again. I know it is going to be Fall before I will even notice it. Still I feel like I have enjoyed the summer enough and it haven't just slipped by me. So I'm not having a crisis about that and that's good.

I've been having heavier times again and it shows on everything including blog entries. I just feel down and I feel I can't get anything done. I still have been having good moments in between the down time... I've medicated myself with movies.

On this weekend I will go Helsinki with my mom and we are going to have a girl’s quality time. We are taking cats with us also and we are going to go see my brother and grandparents. Changing a scene always does well and this could not come more better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter