March 23, 2012

Crying moss

On this weekend I saw my dad after a long time and it felt so great to see him since the last time we saw was two to three months ago. After he took me back home I saw this beautiful rock face which had been covered with thick layer of ice the whole winter but now it was dripping water, drops sparkling in the sunlight like crystals. So I had to go home just to grab my camera and head back trying to capture it.

This is what I did today.

45 minutes went by just like that and I started to notice that when the sun started to set and the light didn’t reflect from the water drops as much anymore. While I walked back home I saw this view (and an overexposured photo of it):


But I also noticed this:
Oh, go ahead and walk down those stairs - they under there somewhere.

I decided to bake Tosca Cake tomorrow. And I had just eaten the last cinnamon roll today (and I’ve been giving them away also). Friday was good. I felt good.

----
EDIT:

I didn't had time to make the tosca cake (vegan of course) the next day but I made it later. Here's how it turned out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter