June 29, 2012

From Orange to Red


It’s that time again – hair dyeing!!
 My gosh it had been a long time since I last bleached my roots and dyed my hair bright red. Too long. But it has been everything going on and I simply had had no time or motivation or energy, even every time I have looked at any mirror dyeing my hair red had been next on my list. But when you have bad things going on you can’t find that little “just-do-it” spark anywhere which include hair dyeing or any of the simple things. It is a shitty place to be in and you do look like it. BUT!! I have had very good times lately and it has pumped me with power and as such the bleach in my closet got it going and I bleached the shit out of my roots so I can finally restore the red color I love so much.


I actually bleached my roots a few days before I dyed my hair – I like to wait some time before I dye my hair after bleaching. I don’t know whether it does anything but still... If not yet red but if I must go outside with ”dyeing-in-progress” hair, it is more bearable to walk outside with light roots than dark, for the contrast is more harsh with my own roots. I have harassed people since the brand which hair dye I used changed it. I'm harassing everyone with bright red hair asking them how they have dyed their hair and with what brand of hair dye. I once harassed an ambulance driver during the ride. So if you have red hair, BEWARE!!


Well I had to dye my hair with something so I stumbled upon this hair dye called “Paintbox” which I decided to try. I had bought two packages of “Paintbox Red Chili” until I realized I would need three of them. There was no time to wait so I needed to go and buy another package of red hair dye. I ended up buying Stargazer’s “Rouge” just in case if those two won’t last. It would have been fucked up situation if my hair would have been still orange in some parts.


After all that time using to dye my hair it is so worth it when you see your hair red again. It was a relief to see that the new colors were as good as I hoped them to be and even I ran out of hair dye after those two packages I still had the extra package of hair dye which luckily happened to be the same color as the other even it was a different brand. These were very good hair dyes and they were as bright red as I had hoped for so now I sure know what to use next time. Success overall.

I remember getting this card which says “hair is well, all is well”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter