June 15, 2012

Insomnia and Nail Polish

Last night I didn’t have ANY sleep at all even I tried – I can not sleep without some chemical help. But somehow I still was hyperactive during the whole day.

After therapy I went shopping. I have been watching these nail polishes for weeks until I would get money to buy them and when I finally got a change to buy them I picked three of my favourite colors. I also got nail polish remover to get rid of my previous and flaked nails polish before I would put on my new glitter polish.



Nail Polishes were by ORLY and shades were (from left to right):
GOTH 48637
ON THE LIST 48633
MEET ME UNDER THE MISTLETOE 48624


Nail Polish Remover was by Maybeline. It was the greatest nail polish remover so far that I’ve tried. It didn’t dry out nails or skin and smelled good.

I also bought a basic black tank top from Vila. You can never have too much good tank tops and they go with anything, skirts corsets, etc. On my way home I stumled upon crystal glasses that were on sale.


I tried to take a nap but didn’t work. I know that one sleepless night usually helps me sleep on the next night... So I’m waiting to see what happens.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter